Tuesday, November 18, 2008

pretty woman

The very first glimpse of you,
Blinded me like the sun’s rays,
Like a transfiguration, you stood;
Like fascination, my nerves stirred.

Erupting affection and longing,
My thoughts filled with fantasies,
Like taste, I savoured every moment;
Like selfishness, I wanted you for myself.

Your smile inebriated my spirit,
My will, I humbly lay at your feet,
Like a servant, I’m at your service;
Like the sunflower, I bow at your rising.

Your gracefulness emits delight,
Gleefully composed to glorify nature,
Like precision, your stride steps splendidly;
Like a red carpet, I scatter flowers for you.

As finical as chocolatey, your skin,
Marinated in shea butter, sweltered by sun,
Like glow, it radiates within sight’s radius;
Like elegance, you carve lustfulness in men.

An undulating landscape, your curves,
Shaped to fit the contours of the palm,
Like yearning, my thoughts welled desire;
Like enthusiasm, sensuality flourished.

The first words out of your mouth,
The wax melted out of my hearing,
Like mesmerise, I heard melodic tunes;
Like surrender, obedience is my maxim.

Oblige me to smile your pain away,
Filling your thoughts with happiness,
Like forever, our blissful moments will last;
Like an empress, soaked in an aromatic bath.

No comments: