Thursday, September 4, 2008

desire

I let my imagination, run riot about you;
Like time, I indulge myself fantasizing about you,
Curvy and smooth, your nudeness I imagine,
Horny the sight of you makes me.

As attractive as lust, do I find you.
Arousal is the scent, you fill my nostrils with;
Silky, the feel of your skin against mine,
The glow of your skin is like Aurora.

Your touch, lighter than a feather is sensual,
Like jazzy blues, your moans in my ears;
Heat from a furnace, is welled up in my groin,
Sending shivers down vertebrae.

I imagine you starry eyes, during an orgasm;
The curvature of your lips, as it forms a groan.
The sight of your nipples erect, I long for,
O, Desire, yourself, you have revealed to me?

Sweaty and tangier, your skin taste;
My teeth I sink into your softness,
Heightening moans the little bites gives,
Like lighting, wetness fills you up.

Your orgasmic state, I’ve venerated in my mind:
A new found theme for my fantasies,
Like a sneeze, its description difficult,
Like a craving, I’ll move mountains for you.

No comments: