Monday, September 8, 2008

my love, my love

My love, my heartbeat;
Midway between adoration and worship,
Is where I place myself in your presence:
I do not know what to call that state,
But I know how it feels,
Comparatively, sensitivity is numb.

My love, my pulse;
Smile has carved its features on my face,
Because my fixation is stuck on you.
You are the essence of my world,
Shh, shhh and hushes, whispers all around;
Charmed? Their understanding is flawed.

My love, my throb;
How can I make the world understand?
That it was in your arms I found ecstasy;
In you, I have perfected love,
A love so sugared, it makes honey taste sour.
Contentment is what I have found in you.

My love, my thud;
The first time you kissed me,
The stars give forth a little more light;
An aristocratic chill froth from the dusk breeze,
My senses awoken and I became aware of me,
My soul you set free that night.

My love, my all;
My individuality, you let me keep,
And I have learned to live with you in unison.
My emotions, I have bottled and I control,
The fruit of freedom have I tasted,
Ecstasy it is called and sugary it is.

My love, my love;
Is there a company more desirable than yours?
You have become the lens through which I see.
Your whispers serve as the origin of my acumen,
And your smile awakens my sensuality.
The curvature of your lips smiling, dazzles me.

My love, my goddess;
Rhapsody my body experiences in your embrace;
My nostrils are constantly filled with your smell,
The resonance of your laugh still pulsates in my ear,
And your touch loosens my nerves in a whirlpool.
Bliss, it is I recount.

My love, my fetish;
Admiring you is praising God,
For your beauty is more than bewitching,
Glowing like the silvery dew under the moonlight.
Intelligence and esprit cultivate your intimacy,
You are a faultless imprint of my sexual fantasy.

No comments: